After 3 weeks, you will:
- Understand industry best-practices for building deep learning applications.
- Be able to effectively use the common neural network "tricks", including initialization, L2 and dropout regularization, Batch normalization, gradient checking,
- Be able to implement and apply a variety of optimization algorithms, such as mini-batch gradient descent, Momentum, RMSprop and Adam, and check for their convergence.
- Understand new best-practices for the deep learning era of how to set up train/dev/test sets and analyze bias/variance
- Be able to implement a neural network in TensorFlow.
This is the second course of the Deep Learning Specialization.