Sign up to Coursera courses for free
In this course, you will further examine how businesses create value for customers. In Marketing Management I, you learned the major elements of the marketing mix - product policy, channels of distribution, communication, and pricing - and saw how they fit within different analytical frameworks that are useful to managers. In this course, you will complete a more detailed analysis of these elements in order to conduct a thorough strategic analysis of marketing opportunities and communicate marketing decisions. This will enable you to see “marketing in action” in the business world.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
• List all elements of the marketing mix
• Explain the role each element plays in creating value
• Compare different pricing models
• Evaluate the use of different channels of distribution by existing businesses
• Critique advertising execution
• Create a persuasive advertising piece
This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu.