This 1-week, accelerated on-demand course builds upon Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals. Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn how to carry out no-ops data warehousing, analysis and pipeline processing.
• Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
• Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
• Knowledge of either Python or Java
Google Account Notes:
• You'll need a Google/Gmail account and a credit card or bank account to sign up for the Google Cloud Platform free trial (Google services are currently unavailable in China).
• If you are a Google Cloud Platform customer with European Union (EU) and Russian billing addresses, read the VAT Overview documentation at: https://cloud.google.com/billing/docs/resources/vat-overview
• More Google Cloud Platform free trial FAQs are available at: https://cloud.google.com/free-trial/
Welcome to Serverless Data Analysis with Google BigQuery and Cloud Dataflow
Module 1: Serverless Data Analysis with BigQuery
Module 2: Autoscaling Data Processing Pipelines with Dataflow
MOOCs stand for Massive Open Online Courses. These arefree online courses from universities around the world (eg. StanfordHarvardMIT) offered to anyone with an internet connection.
How do I register?
To register for a course, click on "Go to Class" button on the course page. This will take you to the providers website where you can register for the course.
How do these MOOCs or free online courses work?
MOOCs are designed for an online audience, teaching primarily through short (5-20 min.) pre recorded video lectures, that you watch on weekly schedule when convenient for you. They also have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.