This course will provide insight on the competitive and strategic advantages of enterprises by using Intellectual Property Rights. You will learn about the different types of Intellectual Property as well as the strategy, valuation and asset management of it.
The course also includes an array of interviews with leading experts and will help you understand the opinions of Policy makers vis-à-vis the gaps experienced by the distinguished patrons, hailing from various facets of the field of Intellectual Property.
The course will be five weeks long. The Weeks will talk about the following topics:-
- Week 1: An Introduction to Intellectual Property
- Week 2: Types of Intellectual Property
- Week 3: Strategy, Valuation & Asset Management of Intellectual Property
- Week 4: Civil Societies, Public Policy & Intellectual Property
- Week 5: Views of the Stakeholders