This course was planned as a training program for journalists, but it is open to anyone who has an interest in learning about the basics of investigative reporting. You don’t need any previous experience with the concepts, tools or resources of investigative journalism. Just bring your enthusiasm to learn from some of the best trainers in this field of journalism in the United States!
This course cover topics such as:
- How to identify human sources for an investigation
- How to interview and how to cultivate sources
- How to follow a document trail
- How to use data for an investigation
- How to verify information
- How to present a convincing investigative story