So what makes this course different?
- Comprehensive: Features the 40 key research results that underlie our country’s policy and its new science of poverty and inequality.
- Up-to-date: Highlights the most recent findings and results on poverty and inequality.
- Scholar-direct delivery: The country’s leading scholars present their own research.
- Quick: Each video is short (approximately 5 minutes) and jargon-free.
- Modular: The course is divided into 8 standalone modules.
- Easy to follow: Each module is introduced and explained by David B. Grusky, the director of the Stanford Center on Poverty and Inequality, and Lindsay Owens, Stanford University Ph.D. and Economic Policy Advisor in the office of Senator Elizabeth Warren.
- Excellent readings: Each video is paired with readings that elaborate the videos.
- Accessible: It's free, open to the public, and without any prerequisites.