In this course, you'll learn how to use Google’s Identity Platform to allow users to sign-in using their Google credentials, and how to access data that they grant you permission to access.
This course is part of the Google Play Services series, which features a variety of different Google APIs. Designed as standalone short courses, you can take any course on its own, or take them all!
- Google Location Services on Android
- Google Analytics for Android
- App Monetization with Display Advertising
- Add Google Maps to your Android App
- Add Google Sign-In to your Android Apps [this course]
Why Take This Course?
If you want to be a professional Android developer, your apps most likely will include features like Google sign-in. Take this course to implement this service in a sample app, and learn how to extend this service to your own apps.