At the end of this course you will:
- Be able to implement single page applications in Angular
- Be able to use various Angular features including directives, components and services
- Be able to implement a functional front-end web application using Angular
- Be able to use Angular Material and Angular Flex-Layout for designing responsive Angular applications
- Be able to use Observables and RxJS in the context of Angular applications
Angular Services, Routing and Single Page Applications In this week, you learn about data binding in Angular. You will learn how to design basic services. You will learn about Angular router and its use in designing single page applications. You will also learn about single page applications and use Angular Router to design single page applications.
Client-Server Communication In this module you will explore client-server communication using both Angular HTTP module and the REST API. You will get a brief introduction to animation support in Angular and create a custom attribute directive. You will also learn about testing, building and deploying Angular applications.
MOOCs stand for Massive Open Online Courses. These arefree online courses from universities around the world (eg. StanfordHarvardMIT) offered to anyone with an internet connection.
How do I register?
To register for a course, click on "Go to Class" button on the course page. This will take you to the providers website where you can register for the course.
How do these MOOCs or free online courses work?
MOOCs are designed for an online audience, teaching primarily through short (5-20 min.) pre recorded video lectures, that you watch on weekly schedule when convenient for you. They also have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.