Warning: I don't recommend this course to anyone. Do not lose your money, do not lose your time.
- No practice questions before exams.
- They don't give the correct answers of the exams. So you don't have the possibility to understand your mistakes.
- No course notes.
- The professor writes (10 pages syllabus anyone?) and talks too much. The average length of course videos is longer than average MOOC length, because professor talks of unnecessary things. I'm not a native English speaker and I've watched all videos with x1.5 speed because they were boring and slow.
- He solves some questions during lectures but they are very basic.
- You don't have course notes, you don't have practice questions before exams. And during exam you wrestle with new types of questions that you've never seen before.
- If you follow the forum, you'll see that many exam questions are unclear. The staff uses same exam questions over and over the iterations of the course (that's why they don't provide the answers). And some questions with "bugs" stay the same. Many people are lost even when "explaining" the questions in the forums...
- I'm a finisher so I finished the course to get a certificate. But I hated every moment of it after 3-4th week. I'll never again take another course from the same staff...
- It's a shame because the ideas are very easy to understand if there were more exercices.
- For statistics part he gives you some general formulas without any examples. And he recommends you to work with the assignment. It's like a joke: you know that they don't give you assignments' answers...
PS: Good insights about risk-return balance.
PS: You must have access to a spreadsheet like Excel.