This course is composed of three modules: managing self, managing others, and leading efforts for change. You’ll complete a hands-on project on organizational change that tests your skills in a variety of simulated situations, and you’ll receive detailed feedback about your efforts. You’ll leave with a thorough understanding of how your leadership can make an impact on your organization—and a set of sharpened skills to help you accomplish your goals.
You’ll learn how to:
• Manage teams and foster effective decision-making
• Create and communicate a vision for workplace change
• Build coalitions that work
• Master the art of self-management
• Develop and manage your executive personal brand
• Improve your executive presence online, in email and on voice mail
• Become a more persuasive presenter
Most of all, you’ll learn to develop your own unique strengths—and make more meaningful, authentic connections with others.