Learn how to build Single Page Applications in various Front End Frameworks! In this course, you'll learn how to create both an Angular application and an Ember app from scratch.
As you work through the course, you'll learn key architectural design techniques that make frameworks incredibly powerful.
### Lesson 1 - Building a Single Page Application
* How did we get here?
* What makes a Single Page App
* Core Framework Components
### Lesson 2 - Examine A Framework's Source
* Constructor Functions
* Underscore's Template Function
* Events and Routing in Backbone
### Lesson 3 - Angular
* Build a food reservation app in Angular
* Learn Angular's Views, Controllers, Directives, and more!
* Use the community-built UI-Router routing module
### Lesson 4 - Ember
* Build a food reservation app in Ember
* App generation and scaffolding with Ember-CLI
* Learn Ember's Templates, Services, Components, and more!
MOOCs stand for Massive Open Online Courses. These arefree online courses from universities around the world (eg. StanfordHarvardMIT) offered to anyone with an internet connection.
How do I register?
To register for a course, click on "Go to Class" button on the course page. This will take you to the providers website where you can register for the course.
How do these MOOCs or free online courses work?
MOOCs are designed for an online audience, teaching primarily through short (5-20 min.) pre recorded video lectures, that you watch on weekly schedule when convenient for you. They also have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.