### Lesson 2: Data Types & Variables
- Use a variety of data types to represent data in your code
- Learn how to store data using variables
### Lesson 3: Conditionals
- Translate real-life decisions into code using conditional statements
- Model more complex problems using logical operators
### Lesson 4: Loops
- Learn how to repeatedly execute code with loop and iteration fundamentals
### Lesson 5: Functions
- Organize your code by declaring functions and writing function expressions
### Lesson 6: Arrays
- Store collections of data in arrays
- Manipulate arrays using common properties and methods
### Lesson 7: Objects
MOOCs stand for Massive Open Online Courses. These arefree online courses from universities around the world (eg. StanfordHarvardMIT) offered to anyone with an internet connection.
How do I register?
To register for a course, click on "Go to Class" button on the course page. This will take you to the providers website where you can register for the course.
How do these MOOCs or free online courses work?
MOOCs are designed for an online audience, teaching primarily through short (5-20 min.) pre recorded video lectures, that you watch on weekly schedule when convenient for you. They also have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.