## Lesson 1: Syntax
* Learn new ways to define variables
* Use destructuring to work more efficiently with arrays and objects
* Explore a new method for looping using the `for...of` loop
## Lesson 2: Functions
* Write cleaner and more concise functions using arrow functions
* Learn how the `this` keyword behaves when working with arrow functions
## Lesson 3: Built-ins
* Experiment with new object types for Sets, Maps, WeakSets, and WeakMaps
* Learn how generators can be used to pause the execution of a function while also maintaining its own state
## Lesson 4: Professional developer-fu
* Write ES6 code for unsupported browsers with polyfills and transpilers
* Use a transpiler to convert ES6 code to ES5 code
MOOCs stand for Massive Open Online Courses. These arefree online courses from universities around the world (eg. StanfordHarvardMIT) offered to anyone with an internet connection.
How do I register?
To register for a course, click on "Go to Class" button on the course page. This will take you to the providers website where you can register for the course.
How do these MOOCs or free online courses work?
MOOCs are designed for an online audience, teaching primarily through short (5-20 min.) pre recorded video lectures, that you watch on weekly schedule when convenient for you. They also have student discussion forums, homework/assignments, and online quizzes or exams.