Why Take This Course?
This course will teach you the basic terms and concepts in statistics as well as guide you through introductory probability.
You will learn how to....
- Use statistical research methods.
- Compute and interpret values like: Mean, Median, Mode, Sample, Population, and Standard Deviation.
- Compute simple probabilities.
- Explore data through the use of bar graphs, histograms, box plots, and other common visualizations.
- Investigate distributions and understand a distributions properties.
- Manipulate distributions to make probabilistic predictions on data.